The Toyota Center in Houston will be lit up like a Christmas tree for UFC 192 on October 3rd! Only four days remain until we finally witness the showdown between Daniel ‘DC’ Cormier and Alexander ‘The Mauler’ Gustafsson – do you have your tickets yet? Check out our UFC 192 Fight Card Breakdown and read through the guide below to prepare yourself for an incredible evening of MMA fighting!
What To Bring
- Your tickets and UFC VIP Experience badge, if applicable!
- Tickets may be picked up at Will Call any time during Box Office hours
- Photo ID – this will be required to pick up tickets and to be served alcohol
- Shirt and shoes – no offensive text and/or images are allowed on any clothing
- Smartphone – if you’ve got one, bring it. Professional cameras are not allowed at the Toyota Center, but most smartphones have excellent built-in cameras that are capable of taking high-quality photos
- Phone charger – phone charging stations are located on the main concourse level for guest use, but keep in mind that you may miss part of the event while using them
- Remember to charge up your battery before leaving, turn down the brightness on your display and utilize airplane mode when you can!
- If your smartphone offers a power saving option, take advantage of it. If you have an iPhone and have updated its software to iOS 9, congratulations – you now have a ‘low power’ option!
- Good manners – respect and courtesy must be extended to all guests, fighters, and arena/team personnel
- Banner, sign or flag – cannot exceed 3 feet in height and a ‘reasonable length;’ may not be displayed during fights due to sight restrictions
What to Leave at Home
- Alcoholic beverages – these will be available to purchase at the event
- Any kind of food or drinks – concessions are also available to purchase
- Your pet – only service animals are allowed
- Any bag larger than 14” x 14” x 6” – this is a rule established by the NBA for NBA arenas
- Professional camera – this includes video cameras and audio recorders
- Backpacks or coolers
- Weapons of any type
- Don’t be surprised if you’re searched and/or patted down before the event
- Selfie sticks
- Fireworks – this should go without saying
- There is a designated smoking area for guests outside the arena
- In addition to cigarettes, e-cigarettes and vaporizers are also banned from use inside the arena
- There are five ATMs located throughout the Toyota Center for guest’s convenience
- The Toyota Center offers guests the opportunity to sign up as a Designated Driver – visit a Guest Relations Booth to register
For more information on specific rules, regulations, transportation, parking, prohibited items and more, visit the Toyota Center’s A to Z Guide to the arena!
Don’t Miss UFC® 192
Check out our Travel Guide to Houston to learn more about the weather, what to wear, how to get around and what to do! Haven’t purchased your tickets yet? A select number of packages are still available for this jaw-dropping event! Get in front of the ropes and mingle with both celebrities and guest fighters as you take in all the heart-pounding action. Several UFC VIP Experience Official Ticket Packages offer you the opportunity to enjoy an unobstructed view of the Octagon! You’ll feel the jumps, stops and slams from the ring and hear the drops to the mat firsthand – you won’t get this experience at home on the couch! Official Ticket Packages won’t be available for much longer as the event draws closer, so reserve your package today!